Union Community Bank is one of the area’s last remaining community banks. What makes a community bank different? It’s not just the local decision-making or the great products and services. It’s our People!
Our success comes from placing value in our relationships with our Customers. We want to become the Trusted Advisor to our customers and in order to accomplish this we need Great People! Becoming a Trusted Advisor is an evolution of demonstrating the “U” Principles that build close relationships based on trust and providing advice the customer truly values.
Our Team Members follow the “U” Principles in their everyday work life.
- take ownership and accountability for your work and follow through on commitments.
- be reliable and exercise confidentiality always.
- treat everyone with respect at all times by providing your full attention, listen carefully and be open-minded to other viewpoints.
- use the person’s name, show appreciation and thank them for their business.
- become an expert in your specific job role and stay current with industry and business trends.
- take the time to find the best solution by asking the right questions and offering ideas and solutions.
To accomplish this goal we need engaged and competent Team Members who understand our strategic direction and are committed to our success. Our supportive team environment allows you to grow and advance into new and exciting career opportunities. Union Community Bank offers competitive wages, paid time off, a great benefit package, and more!
Interested candidates may apply online by clicking the open positions listed below. Applicants are invited to request any reasonable accommodation needed to participate fully in the application process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Union Community Bank
Human Resources Team
If you are unable to use the online application system you may contact Human Resources to apply and be considered for all jobs. Please call 717-492-2222 and ask for Human Resources.
Careers at Union Community Bank
|Position||Location||Want to Apply?|
|Financial Services Representative||Marietta||Apply Now!|
|Part Time Tellers||Lancaster, Maytown||Apply Now!|
|Head Teller||Manheim||Apply Now!|
|Mortgage Originator||Marietta||Apply Now!|