Health Savings Account (HSA)
An HSA can help you reduce healthcare costs and add depth to your employee benefits program.
If your agency already offers a High Deductible Health Insurance Plan or you are thinking about offering one, Union Community Bank can help you offer the total package for your employees. A Union Community Bank HSA combined with a high deductible health plan, can help your company share the high cost of healthcare with employees in a way that benefits everyone.
An HSA is a tax-advantaged savings account, used in combination with a High Deductible Health Insurance Plan. Consumers use the HSA to help pay medical bills before their insurance deductible is reached or qualified expenses that aren’t covered by their plan and benefit from triple tax savings:
- Tax deductions on contributions
- Tax-free account growth through interest and investment earnings
- Tax-free withdrawals for qualified medical expenses
Our industry-leading HSA solution can help you:
- Increase employee satisfaction by providing an intuitive and innovative solution.
- Reduce FICA tax liability by encouraging and supporting pre-tax contributions.
- Save Administrative time and resources with a secure, easy-to-use employer portal to manage program enrollment and payroll-based contribution processes.
- Go paperless with online claims processing, direct deposit reimbursement and electronic statements.
We can help you deliver a reliable, trusted, and simple HSA solution that meets your employees’ changing needs. Our top priority is delivering an easy-to-use HSA backed by the highest levels of service. Our web-based solution provides you and your employees with an easy HSA experience.
EMPLOYER LOGIN – click on the Employer Login to access the Employer Portal.
Optum Bank, Member FDIC
For more information about Health Savings Accounts please contact: