Business eBanking Services
At Union Community Bank, we know that running a business can be a challenge. That’s why we offer Business eBanking services that are secure, easy to use and meet the needs of all types of organizations.
With Union Community Bank Business eBanking you can:
- View account balances and transaction details including check images and bank statements
- Schedule future and repeating transfers between accounts
- Set up multiple users to diversify user access & functions
- Initiate direct deposit of payroll and make state and federal tax payments
- Quicken® and QuickBooks® downloads
- Initiate collections with ACH debits
- Create a stop payment request for a single check or a range of checks
- Make loan payments and request loan advances
- Make Bill Payments
In order to protect you and your accounts, we have established a “multiple authentication” strategy to correctly identify our Business eBanking customers. This means that we have enhanced our online procedures to positively identify you before allowing any online access to your accounts.
Review the following plan features/functions, and then contact your local Union Community Bank branch representative to enroll in the plan that works for you. We will be happy to guide you to the best Business eBanking plan for your specific needs. Don’t worry. As your needs change over time, changing plans is easy too. Union Community Bank Business eBanking helps you to save your time and energy for the challenges facing your business not your banking.