Triple Rewards Checking
Good things come in threes.
Earn Interest – No ATM Fees – No Minimum Balance – when you meet the simple qualifications.
The checking account that pays you.
- 0.75% APY(1) on your balances up to $10,000(2)
- 0.15% APY(1) on your balances over $10,000(3)
- 0.05% APY(1) if qualifications aren’t met
- ATM fees refunded nationwide up to $25 per qualification cycle(4)
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Free online banking and bill pay
- Only $50 to open
Just meet these 3 easy qualifications each monthly qualification cycle(5):
- Have at least 15 debit card point of sale transactions post and clear per qualification cycle(6)
- Have at least one Direct Deposit or Automatic Payment post and clear per qualification cycle
- Enroll and receive electronic statements
(1) APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Interest rates and APY may change after the account is open.
(2) If qualifications are met per cycle.
(3) If qualifications are met per cycle. Balances over $10,000 earn 0.15% interest rate on portion of balance over $10,000, resulting in 0.75% to 0.15% APY depending on the balance.
(4) If qualifications are met per cycle. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of ATM fees of $5.00 or higher.
(5) “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Qualifying transactions must post and clear account during the monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post and clear account.
(6) ATM processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions.