BANKING CAN HAPPEN ANYWHERE.
Access your Union Community Bank accounts anytime, anywhere using your smart phone or tablet.
- Check account balances
- Search recent transactions
- Transfer cash between accounts
- Pay pre-established bills
- Deposit checks on the go (1)
- View processed checks
- Find branches and ATMs
- FREE when you are signed up for online banking*
Convenient Yet Safe
- Mobile banking uses the same encryption and security as for online banking
- Access through a downloadable app or through mobile web
- Supported by most smart phones though some limitations may exist, message and data rates may apply*
* Message and data rates may apply; contact your cellular provider for information on your mobile contract.
Want to get signed up for Online Banking?
Go to right side of the Home Page under “Access your Account” click on “New to eBanking? Register now”
Get started with Mobile Banking. If you already have online banking with UCB, you can easily add phones or devices to access your accounts through the methods listed below. Simply download the app or visit the mobile website to get started.
Mobile Banking App
iPhone and iPad
Log into your UCB online banking account to register your device, then download the easy to use app from iTunes. Enroll from your phone or iPad by searching for the Union Community Bank app.
Android and Android Tablets
Log into your UCB online banking account to register your device, then download the app from the Android Market. Enroll from your phone or tablet by searching for the UCB Mobile app.
Blackberry® or other web enabled device
Log into your UCB online banking account to register your device, and then type http://m.unioncommunitybank.com into your Blackberry or mobile device browser to get started.
(1) Mobile Check Deposit
>Daily deposit cutoff time is 4:00 p.m. EST
>Check limit (single check amount) $3,000.00
>Daily limit for deposited items $3,000.00
>Daily limit for number of items deposited is 5
>Based on specific criteria, some deposits will be auto-approved and the customer will receive both an email that the deposit has been received and that the deposit has been approved shortly after the customer has made the deposit. For items requiring a manual review, only the email stating that the deposit has been received will be sent to the customer and once a review process has been completed (by 5:00 p.m.) an email will be sent indicating the approval.