Calculations made by these financial tools should be used as estimates only.
Balancing your checkbook
Auto Loans & Leasing
- Lease vs. Buy – Should you Lease or Buy your next vehicle?
- Auto Loans – Calculate your monthly auto loan payment.
- College Savings Calculator – Develop or fine tune an education savings plan.
- Student Budget Calculator – Helps Students understand their expenses and income while attending post-secondary education.
Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Payoff Calculator – Determine how long it will take to pay off your credit card balance(s).
- Roll Down Credit Card Debt – This calculator applies principals to reduce your debt faster and save you the maximum amount of interest possible.
- Interest Rate Calculator – Find out how much you can earn on a Certificate of Deposit!
- Simple Savings Calculator – Make monthly deposits and watch your money grow!
- Home BuyAbility Calculator – Can you afford your new home?
- Mortgage Loan Calculator – Calculate your monthly mortgage loan payment.
- Mortgage Refinance Breakeven Calculator – Should you refinance or not?
- Prepayment/Mortgage Reduction Calculator – How much can you reduce your mortgage?
- Rent or Buy Calculator – Should you rent or buy a home?
- Loan Term Calculator – Enter your monthly payment to determine a budget or enter your principal amount to determine a monthly payment.
- 401(K) Savings Calculator – How much will I accumulate by retirement?
- Simple Retirement Calculator – Determine if your retirement plan is on track.
- Roth vs. Traditional IRA Calculator – Which is best for you?
- 1040 Tax Calculator – Determine how much in income taxes you will pay.
© 2011 The Forms Group – Format and Presentation