Our Telephone Banking Center is the perfect way to get all of the banking information you need. Speak directly with a banking consultant or use our Express-24 automated system that’s available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Check account balances
- Make transfers between accounts
- Check on the most recent paid checks
- Check on your most recent deposits
Questions: Contact Customer Service
Telephone Banking Center Hours – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Getting Started with Telephone Banking
Call (717) 492-2222 from any touch-tone phone.
We are implementing a new system February 8, 2017. The first time you access the system you will need to enter some identifying information.
- To prepare for this initial call, we recommend you have your account numbers to the accounts you want to access conveniently available.
- When you first log into 24-Hour Telephone Banking, you will be asked to enter your account number.
- Next, you will be asked to enter the last four digits of your social security number.
- You will then be prompted to enter a Personal Identification Number (PIN). This PIN will become your 24-Hour Telephone Banking access code, so please be sure to choose a number you will remember.
- If you have more than one Union Community Bank account, the first time you access each account by phone, you will need to follow the steps above. You may use the same PIN for each account.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact our customer service number at 717-492-2222, Option 3.