Union Community Bank is one of the area’s last remaining community banks. What makes a community bank different? It’s not just the local decision-making or the great products and services. It’s our people! Our success comes from placing value in our relationships with our Customers. We want to become the Trusted Advisor to our customers and in order to accomplish this we need great people! Becoming a Trusted Advisor is an evolution of demonstrating the “U” Principles that build close relationships based on trust and providing advice the customer truly values. We offer a variety of banking careers – find out if you’re the right fit today.
Our “U” Principles
- Take ownership and accountability for your work and follow through on commitments.
- Be reliable and exercise confidentiality always.
- Treat everyone with respect at all times by providing your full attention, listen carefully and be open-minded to other viewpoints.
- Use the person’s name, show appreciation and thank them for their business.
- Become an expert in your specific job role and stay current with industry and business trends.
- Take the time to find the best solution by asking the right questions and offering ideas and solutions
Current Open Positions
Interested candidates may apply online by clicking the open positions listed below. Applicants are invited to request any reasonable accommodation needed to participate fully in the application process. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
If you’re unable to use the online application system you may contact Human Resources to apply and be considered for all jobs. Please call (717) 492-2222 and ask for Human Resources.
Supervises the daily operations of the Teller area, ensuring exceptional customer service through the efficient and effective use of staff, control of all assets and maintenance of the Teller facilities and office equipment. Serves as a role model and coach to ensure that an effective service, operations and support of office sales initiatives exists within the office.
Union Community Bank offers an extensive benefits package for our team members. Below is some more information about that benefits package.
- Medical Plan options
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Employee, Spouse and Dependent Life Insurance
- Employee AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Service Recognition Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
Union Community Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you’d like to learn more about our commitment to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, click here.