Union Community Bank is committed to providing you the peace of mind that comes with safe and secure banking. Learn more about the risks associated with online banking and how to protect your business.
Corporate Account Takeover is a fast growing electronic crime where thieves use some form of malware to obtain the login credentials to Corporate Online Banking Accounts. They then fraudulently transfer funds from the account(s). Criminals have used domestic wire transfers, Business to Business ACH payments. Online Bill-pay, and electronic payroll payments to commit Corporate Account Takeovers. Learn more about Corporate Account Takeover and how to prevent it.
Union Corporate Account Takeover Prevention
- Secure your computer and networks
- Limit administrative rights
- Install and maintain spam filters
- Educate your employees about security procedures
- Install routers and firewalls to prevent unauthorized access to your computer or network