It’s simple and smart. If you participate in a High Deductible Health Insurance Plan, you qualify to open a tax-advantaged Health Savings Account (HSA). An HSA can save you money now and help you plan for future medical expenses.
This account allows you to make tax-deductible contributions to help you pay for medical bills before you reach your medical insurance deductible or qualified expenses that aren’t covered by your plan. An HSA is a tax-exempt custodial account established for the purpose of paying or reimbursing qualified medical expenses for you, your dependents, or your spouse. Just like a regular bank account, any remaining funds in your HSA carry over from year to year so you can build your savings to cover future medical expenses. You own your HSA and it’s yours to keep – even if you change jobs or health plans.
Union Health Savings Account
- Debit card gives you convenient access to HSA funds and can be used at clinics, hospitals, and pharmacies
- Access your account anytime on the secure and easy-to-use website
- HSA accounts are FDIC insured and interest bearing
- You can make contributions anytime during the year, up to the annual maximum
- Enrollment is quick and easy and can be done online
Optum Bank. Member FDIC