It’s never too early to start teaching your child how to responsibly save and manage their money. By signing them up for a Union Community Bank Minor Statement Savings account, they’ll have hands on experience with an account of their own – making learning easy and fun!
Part of being invested in our community means doing our part to teach younger generations how to bank responsibly. We partner with parents, giving them the tools to teach their children how to manage their money. Your children will be excited knowing they have money of their own, seeing how interest makes their money grow, and tracking their savings online. Every Minor Statement Savings account is interest-bearing with no monthly maintenance fees. Parents can closely manage their child’s account online and automatically transfer money from their checking account to their child’s account. Set your children on the right financial path today.
Union Minor Statement Savings
- Interest-bearing account*
- Free piggy bank at account opening
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Automatic withdrawal from parents’ checking accounts into their kids savings account
- Track savings with free online banking (via parents)
- Only $50 to open
* Annual Percentage Yield (APY) may change after the account is open.