If you’re looking for a safe place to deposit your money while earning a better interest rate, why not consider a Union Community Bank Money Market account. You can make the most of your savings and earn a money market rate of interest without sacrificing liquidity.
A Union Money Market Account is a type of savings account that offers the same flexibility of a standard savings account with a higher interest rate. What makes the Money Market account different is that it requires a higher minimum balance. You can access your money by writing a check or making a withdrawal at an ATM with the option for six transfers of funds per cycle. The interest is compounded daily and credited monthly – so your money is making money for you.
Union Money Market Account
- Competitive interest rates
- A multiple-tiered variable-rate account*
- Offers premium interest rates while maintaining investment liquidity
- Unlimited number of withdrawals in person or at ATM
- Minimum $1000 to open
* Annual Percentage Yield (APY) may change after the account is open.