Gain a better understanding of your financial situation with our various financial calculators. These tools will help you calculate everything from balancing your checkbook to planning for retirement.
Calculations made by these financial tools should be used as estimates only. For help determining how to use these calculations to reach your financial goals, contact an Union Trusted Advisor today.
Balancing your checkbook
Auto Loans & Leasing
- Lease vs. Buy – Should you Lease or Buy your next vehicle?
- Auto Loans – Calculate your monthly auto loan payment.
- College Savings Calculator – Develop or fine tune an education savings plan.
- Student Budget Calculator – Helps Students understand their expenses and income while attending post-secondary education.
Credit Card Debt
- Credit Card Payoff Calculator – Determine how long it will take to pay off your credit card balance(s).
- Roll Down Credit Card Debt – This calculator applies principals to reduce your debt faster and save you the maximum amount of interest possible.
- Interest Rate Calculator – Find out how much you can earn on a Certificate of Deposit!
- Simple Savings Calculator – Make monthly deposits and watch your money grow!
Home Equity / Mortgage Loans
- Home BuyAbility Calculator – Can you afford your new home?
- Mortgage Loan Calculator – Calculate your monthly mortgage loan payment.
- Mortgage Refinance Breakeven Calculator – Should you refinance or not?
- Prepayment/Mortgage Reduction Calculator – How much can you reduce your mortgage?
- Rent or Buy Calculator – Should you rent or buy a home?
- Loan Term Calculator – Enter your monthly payment to determine a budget or enter your principal amount to determine a monthly payment.
- Line of Credit Calculator – Determine the home equity line of credit amount you are qualified to receive.
- 401(K) Savings Calculator – How much will I accumulate by retirement?
- Simple Retirement Calculator – Determine if your retirement plan is on track.
- Roth vs. Traditional IRA Calculator – Which is best for you?
- 1040 Tax Calculator – Determine how much in income taxes you will pay.
- Cash Flow Calculator – Determine the cash flow generated by your business.
- Commercial Loan Calculator – Estimate your debt service coverage.
- Debt Service Coverage Calculator – Calculate how your debt coverage ratio is impacted by changing income and capital assumptions.
- Financial Ratios Calculator – Zero in on areas of your business that need financial attention.
- Working Capital Needs Calculator – Determine your working capital needs for the next year.