Union Community Bank is an active member of the social media community. In order to have a safe and pleasant experience for our customers and employees, we have created social media rules and guidelines for participation. Please be sure to read through our social media community guidelines to help ensure a positive experience for every visitor.
Union Social Media Community Guidelines
Comments, Moderation, and Posting
As a community bank, we love hearing from members of our community. We encourage and welcome your feedback – including criticism of Union and our policies. However, we do require that you share your opinion in a respectful way that is on-topic, not inappropriate or harassing.
We reserve the right to delete any comment that:
- Is abusive towards our employees, other people, or other companies.
- Defames anyone.
- Is off-topic.
- Promoting/soliciting third party sites, initiatives, or products.
By following these simple social media community guidelines we can ensure a positive experience for everyone involved.
Customer Support Requests
We welcome your questions about our service and products. However, to protect your rights to personal and financial privacy, Union does not answer specific support questions on social media. If you are in need of customer support, please contact us by email or by calling us at (877) 653-1441.
Privacy and Security
To additionally protect your privacy, do not include your, or anyone else’s personally identifiable information in any comment or post, including but not limited to:
- Social Security numbers
- Account numbers
- Card numbers or images of cards
- Phone numbers or e-mail addresses
If you do include personally identifiable information, your comment or post may be deleted.
Links to Third-Party Sites
Union Community Bank’s social media content occasionally contains links to third-party websites. These links are provided for informational purposes only and Union Community Bank does not endorse any linked-to websites or products.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and ask that you do as well. By posting content to any of Union Community Bank’s social media pages, you:
- Represent and warrant that you are either the owner of all applicable intellectual property rights or you have sufficient permission from the rights holders to post the content;
- Agree that infringement on any party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, intellectual property, or other proprietary rights, or right of publicity or privacy is not allowed and not tolerated on Union Community Bank’s social media pages;
- Grant Union Community Bank non-exclusive worldwide rights to use this content in its social media and marketing efforts indefinitely.
Questions and Concerns